Powassan Agricultural Society  - 123rd Fall Fair - Labour Day Weekend

Feedback
July updates
June news
powered by

My Blog

WE DID IT

Despite all the set backs, we managed to put on our 119th fair. 3 Directors quit on us in June and 4 days before the fair our President also quit.

Yet, we pulled together and put on a family oriented, affordable fair. We have a core group of volunteers that believe in the fair and kept the tradition alive this year.

Mary ann Haddow, Lois Vester, Myrna McCabe, Wayne Vester, Lynn Restoule, Zachary Dolbeck, Jean and Garry Dudgeon, Donna Bartlett and her kids, Lucan & Sara; Rick MacDougall, Michelle Bester, Debbie Barton, Klaus Wand, Gail & Al Korhohen, Rita Desbiens, April & Pat Murphy, Charlene Beaudoin.  To the bane of a certain person, the glue that held it together, Wanda M. Aultman.   Special thanks go out to Travis Beatty for all his help, we would have been lost. If I've missed anyone, I apologize.

Look for a few changes next year. The weather didn't help us this year, and that other event is copying our core events. Shame on that FOR PROFIT event for trying to ruin a 119 year old FALL FAIR, that is also a registered charitable organization and not for profit.

9 Comments to WE DID IT:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on July-05-17 8:45 PM
Windows 10 Product Key Go the online store http://www.Microsoftkeysales.com/ . You even don't need to spend a lot of time but only need to place the order and finish the payment in several minutes. The product key will be sent to you via email in short time. Very efficient!
Reply to comment

Ryder Wiggins on July-08-17 4:22 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on July-12-17 2:45 AM
www.Msofficialstore.com Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site www.Msofficialstore.com from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.
Reply to comment

college essay wrting services on July-14-17 2:29 PM
We can get more information here with this powassanfallfair blog about we did it,the despite all set backs. We can share more points here about the directors quit on us before the fair our core group of volunteers.
Reply to comment

a on July-24-17 11:04 AM
f
Reply to comment

IT Jobs in Indore with Excellence on July-25-17 3:54 AM
Get best IT jobs in Indore at Genesis Technologies.
Reply to comment

Questions on July-25-17 10:51 PM
I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it:
Reply to comment

Anonymous on August-04-17 2:22 AM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I want to thank Sara here, she has won my business and I'll be posting my experience to you and others. My old computer crashed days ago. I had to buy a new computer. It costed me much. My budget was not much. To purchase a Windows 10 key from MS was not enough. Then I went to Tomshardware, and one guy recommended http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ to me. Their price did attract me. So I decided to try after several emails to Sara. She was very patient and answered clearly to all my questions. I receved the key immediately after I sent 35 bucks. It worked perfectly. I was very very satisfied. I'll be buying from http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ from now on as well.
Reply to comment

Charles S. Schwartz on August-07-17 7:55 PM
Windows 10 Product Key Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 7 product key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site http://www.Ms4Key.com// from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service. Windows 10 Product Key
Reply to comment